BDS Recruitment are recruiting for a sheltered housing scheme manager to work in the Garston area.
- To provide daily communication with the residents, who live independently within the Scheme.
- assessing resident’s daily needs, completing support plans and sign posting information, whilst liaising with in-house support workers on a daily basis to ensure a continued smooth service.
- report repairs and complete Health and Safety Checks and be in charge of the running of the Scheme as a whole and will need to deliver a constant high service at all times.
- manage voids and lettings, ensuring the scheme is maintained and being responsible for resident engagement and involvement.
- Create a lively court ensuring an active and vibrant environment is created to reduce social isolation.
- Marketing the court, including carrying out viewings with potential residents and completing tenancy sign ups
- Ensuring all administration is effectively and efficiently completed
- Ensuring the court is a safe and secure environment for our residents
You will have previous experience working as a scheme manager or have worked in Social Housing/Supported Living.
Hours are 25 per week and can be worked Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm.
Salary starts at £11.33 per hour paye or £13.67 limited.This is an ongoing temporary contract for at least 3 months to start as soon as possible. A current Enhanced DBS Certificate is required.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.