BDS Recruitment are looking for a Operations Support Manager in the Hampshire – Havant Area.
Full/part time: Full time
Working Hours: 40 – flexibility required but generally 8.30-5.00 (Monday to Friday)
Driving Licence Required?: Yes
Rate of Pay: £21.50 per hour paye or £26.50 umbrella
Any additional requirements:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Manager to join our team, working closely with the Regional Business Managers. This role is supporting all managers in our Homecare division in Hampshire and although based in Havant, frequent travel will be involved to all areas where Homecare is provided.
There will be an element of project management within this role and you will also be responsible for driving performance and change.
- Assist with QDP actions from internal inspections and work closely with the Quality team to ensure compliance is actioned.
- Lead on any specific change initiatives on behalf of the Director, developing plans for potential new start up areas of the business.
- Ensure current staff are supported, supervised and developed within their role to be ambassadors for the company and that adequate resources are deployed.
- Monitor the services and report to the Care at Home Director to identify any trends or concerns within the business area.
- To generate regular reports and data to inform decision making and opportunities for trend analysis, making recommendations for improvements as appropriate.
- Manage the implementation and monitoring of plans for employee engagement to improve staff retention and enhance the customer experience.
- Undertake investigations and provide support on HR matters so that issues are brought to prompt satisfactory conclusions.
- Demonstrates a sensitive and supportive approach to vulnerable people maintaining their dignity and self-respect at all times.
- Familiarity with systems for managing the deployment of staff and rostering.
- Knowledge and understanding of care legislation and other relevant statutory obligations.
- Excellent IT skills and ability to write reports, with strong communication skills.
- Relevant professional qualification in Health and Social Care QCF Level 5 or equivalent.
- Experience of change management.
Apply now for immediate consideration.