Who are we…
Our client is a full-service advertising and marketing agency established for 15 years with more than 75 years combined industry experience.
One arm of the company is PR and Social Media which is a fast paced, exciting environment which sees us develop and manage innovative and creative PR and Social Media campaigns for a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for…
A Social Media Account Executive to join a busy team based in Doncaster to help with innovative and creative Social Media campaigns for a broad spectrum of clients across the region.
Working alongside the rest of the team, candidates must have at least two year’s Social Media experience, ideally in an agency working across a selection of clients.
The Social Media Account Executive must
.Have the ability to create engaging and exciting posts across a range of media outlets.
• Be able to tailor the style and tone of posts to suite the platform and target market.
• Know how to use hashtags correctly to benefit post and client search results
• Knowledge and experience of working with management systems including Hootsuite.
• Knowledge of Social Media advertising across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram would be of great benefit but not a necessity – training will be given.
• Time Management skills are a must – we work to sometimes tight and demanding deadlines for clients.
• Manage own workload to a degree and all post scheduling.
• Attend client meetings and feel comfortable and confident when speaking with clients
• Possess high quality written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a team player but able to work on own initiative also.
What this exciting opportunity will involve…
• Managing Social Media channels, audiences, tone of voice and evaluation, for each client.
• Proactively spotting new client opportunities in the media.
• Developing a good working knowledge of each client and the industry it operates in.
• Supporting the wider team with large campaigns.
• Admin duties – creating reports and presentations
• Attending client meetings and briefs
- A driving licence and own transport would also be of benefit but not essential.
This is a full-time position based in Doncaster
Working 40 hours a week (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm)